Alcohol Permit Application - City Parks

Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all City parks unless a permit has been obtained from the City.  If you plan to consume or serve alcoholic beverages in a City park, please click on the link below for the application.  Once you have completed the application in its entirety, please submit the application to City Hall with the non-refundable application fee.  After a satisfactory background check, the permit will be issued to the applicant.

In order to ensure your permit is issued prior to your event, please submit the application and fee at least seven days prior to the event.

If you have any questions about the permit or the process, please contact City Clerk Jennifer Pinski at City Hall: 651-439-4439.